WordPress HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist
HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist, Repeat, Stream Seek, Volume Control, Timer, Next, Previous, Play-Pause option.
Note: It uses native <audio> where available and an invisible flash player to emulate <audio> for other browsers. It provides a consistent html player UI to all browsers which can be styled used standard css.
Browser & format support
With Flash as a fallback, it should work pretty much anywhere.
It has been verified to work across:
– Mobile Safari (iOS 3+)
– Android (2.2+, w/Flash), Android (4.0+)
– Safari (4+)
– Chrome (7+)
– Firefox (3+, w/ Flash)
– Opera (10+, w/ Flash)
– IE (6, 7, 8, w/ Flash)
* Can play MP3 files on all browsers.
* Playlist is XML based
* HTML5 MP3 player is CSS/PHP based
* Available in 3 options Full, Big, Small
* Shortcode for WordPress
* Compatible with iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
* Plugin have download option for mp3
* Random/Shuffle mode in playlist
* Social Link Customization
* Multiple player on same page / post
* Self Hosted Player
Note: Free HTML5 MP3 Player with Playlist plugin is hosted on “html5.svnlabs.com”, so get paid version for self hosted plugin files.
HTML5 <audio> the element enable native audio playback within the browser. It supports all browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.