WordPress HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist
HTML5 Audio Player with Playlist, Repeat, Stream Seek, Volume Control, Timer, Next, Previous, Play-Pause option.
Note: It uses native <audio> where available and an invisible flash player to emulate <audio> for other browsers. It provides a consistent html player UI to all browsers which can be styled used standard css.
If folder is private then you need to upload simple “list.php” inside song’s folder to read all music files from there
Example: http://www.svnlabs.com/mp3/list.php or http://www.svnlabs.com/songs/list.php
Download “list.phps” then rename this file to “list.php” and upload to private MP3 Folder, so player can read MP3 files index URLs.
Browser & format support
With Flash as a fallback, it should work pretty much anywhere.
It has been verified to work across:
– Mobile Safari (iOS 3+)
– Android (2.2+, w/Flash), Android (4.0+)
– Safari (4+)
– Chrome (7+)
– Firefox (3+, w/ Flash)
– Opera (10+, w/ Flash)
– IE (6, 7, 8, w/ Flash)
* Can play MP3 files on all browsers.
* Playlist is JSON based
* HTML5 MP3 player is CSS/PHP based
* Available in 3 options Full, Big, Small
* Shortcode for WordPress
* Compatible with iOS, Android, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.
* Plugin have download option for mp3
* Random/Shuffle mode in playlist
* Social Link Customization
* Multiple player on same page / post
* Self Hosted Player
Note: Free HTML5 MP3 Player with Playlist plugin is hosted on “html5.svnlabs.com”, so get paid version for self hosted plugin files.
HTML5 <audio> the element enable native audio playback within the browser. It supports all browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera.